IT DOES NOT COST A PENNY TO TALK!
Our USDA loan experts can help you find out if you are eligible so call now!
- USDA Mortgage Rates : Low Mortgage Rates that have a maximum cap determined by Rural Development. This cap cannot be exceeded for any reason, and can be anywhere between 4.5 and 5.75%. This is much lower than other loan programs.
- Approval For Low Credit Scores : Easily approved with a 640 credit score, which also allows for the borrower to be able to obtain the home with no money down.
- USDA Area Eligibility : Currently, more than 97% of the US is eligible based on the current eligibility map.
- Lenient Qualification Criteria : Easier to qualify for than other loan programs due to more lenient guidelines.
- Longer Mortgage Terms : 30 Year Fixed Mortgage terms insures stability with mortgage payments and prevents any surprises. 15 year fixed rate mortgage terms are also available!
- Shorter Wait Time For Negative Credit : Shorter waiting periods for Bankruptcies, Foreclosures and other major negative credit events than most of the other loan programs. Other programs need to wait around 2 to 7 years to clear any serious credit inquiries, depending on what it is. The USDA Loan Program only needs 12 months after bankruptcies, and 3 years after foreclosures and short sales.